Your Guide to Online Furniture Shopping
The convenience of shopping for furniture online comes with the benefit of being in the space you are shopping for, surrounded by the existing decor and natural lighting for spatial clarity. Despite this, we understand that uncertainty in your decision may exist. To help you overcome this uncertainty, we’ve put together a list of the most important things to consider while choosing a piece from our collection.
- We’re committed to building modern classics with a rustic flair that stands the test of time, upholstered with the highest quality leather. Visit our About page to get to know us as luxury furniture makers located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.
- Take in the details. Everything on our site supports our mission to provide 100% customer satisfaction, so read descriptions carefully, watch our production video and shop for quality construction with certainty.
- Focus your search on being sure the piece you’re looking for fits both you, your lifestyle and your space. With nailhead-embellished lines, tooled leather options and hair-on-hide accents, our collection features stand-out elements that bring life to the look and feel of your home.
- Pay attention to the type of leather you’re considering and keep in mind that appearance of texture and color may vary. Review the different types of leather we offer to learn which leathers are treated differently for different lifestyles, and call to order leather swatches to test the material against your expectations. If you’d like to modify the choice of leather in our featured designs, contact us at (828)268-6156 for custom orders.
- Measure your space for each piece and compare it with the dimensions for width, depth and height listed on the product page. Then take note of doorways, passages and stairwells that the piece will have to travel through for placement. Pro tip: Measure twice using painters tape to mark off the area of floor space it’ll cover to visualize the fit.
- Visit our FAQ page for details on our shipping and return policies. Keep in mind that most of our products are made-to-order and take several weeks to produce. We offer free curbside delivery on orders over $1,000.
- Stay connected by joining our email list for promotion updates, and we’ll give you a 10% off promo code for your first purchase.
If you have any questions regarding our products, leather swatches or customized orders, please give us a call at: (828)268-6156.
- Erin Spencer