WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Big Sky Decor strives for 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our office and speak with our sales and customer service staff at (828) 268 - 6153.
Any call regarding dissatisfaction with your order will be handled on a case to case basis. We focus on providing as much information regarding leather and fabric swatches as possible upfront during the ordering process to help eliminate any potential issues.
We work with a very limited amount of manufacturers, which allows us to know more about the furniture we promote than other online sites who sell a variety of products from a wide spectrum of manufacturers.
Any items approved for returns must:
- Be communicated to a Big Sky Decor sales / customer service team member within 48 hours of delivery
- Have a Return Authorization number assigned by Big Sky Decor
- Include correct return address information prior to shipping any item back
- Item(s) must be adequately packaged and in the original cartons from the manufacturer before returning
- Depending on the reason for return, we advise for you to be prepared to arrange freight pick up and incur the cost of freight back to the manufacturer.
Please note: items listed as closeout or specials are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Big Sky Decor reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% for all returned furniture items. This does not apply to any manufacturer defects or damaged items from shipping.
Special order furniture is custom made upon ordering and is non-refundable and non-returnable.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?RATES
We select freight companies based on their ability to handle the furniture in a mindful and efficient manner along with the constant consideration of rates. Shipping rates and free shipping only applies to items shipped within the continental U.S. (not Alaska and Hawaii orders).
Free shipping is for ground service only, not express or overnight services. All items may ship directly from the manufacturer(s) and may take 4-6 weeks to ship. Each item lists an estimated ship time by description. If you order more than one product you may receive it in separate deliveries.
Special order furniture pieces will take 6-8 weeks for production and additional transit time, which will vary based on the carrier chosen to transport the furniture and the time of year. Once the furniture order leaves the manufacturers warehouse and is in the hands of the carrier, Big Sky Decor cannot dictate or control the time frame in which the furniture will be delivered.ALASKA AND HAWAII ORDERS
Not all orders can be shipped to Alaska and Hawaii. Please contact us for more information and shipping quotes.
All larger items or furniture will be delivered curbside by a freight carrier. The freight carrier will schedule a delivery time with the customer and drop the product off at curbside.
Customers are responsible for moving furniture once delivered. We can offer a White Glove Delivery service (delivered into your home and set up) for an extra fee. Please contact us for more information or a quote.
Customers should inspect furniture for damages prior to signing the bill of lading provided on delivery. Please make sure you reference any damage to the outside of box or carton on bill of lading when delivered. This will help assure liability of freight carrier if any damage is found on the furniture after delivery.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ORDER FURNITURE?
All special order furniture requires a 50% deposit at the time your order is placed and the balance due upon shipping. Special order furniture is custom made upon ordering and is non-refundable and non-returnable. Special orders are defined as any order that is altered by choosing leather or accent leather that is not shown / pictured on that item on the website.
Customers have 24 hours to cancel special order furniture without penalty. A fee of 50% of the original deposit will be charged if special order furniture is canceled after the 24 hour period.
DO YOU CHARGE SALES TAX?
Sales tax applies to all customers purchasing products who reside within the following states:
- North Carolina.
HOW DO YOU CARE FOR YOUR LEATHER FURNITURE?
Please follow these instructions to keep your leather products clean.
- Dry dust your furniture regularly using a soft, clean white cloth.
- Do not use any cloth that has furniture polish on it as it will cause damage to the leather.
- For minor food or drink spills on the leather - dampen a soft, clean white cloth with distilled water and gently pat the affected area and allow the leather to dry naturally.
- Keep furniture two feet away from any direct heat source.
- Do not place leather furniture in an area that gets direct sunlight as this can cause the leather to fade.
- Do not use soaps, conditioners, polishes or any other substances on the furniture.
- Do not allow pets on the furniture.