Any call regarding dissatisfaction with an order will be handled on a case to case basis. We focus on providing as much information as possible upfront during the ordering process to help eliminate any potential issues.
Any items approved for returns must:
- Be communicated to a Big Sky Decor sales / customer service team member within 48 hours of delivery
- Have a Return Authorization number assigned by Big Sky Decor
- Include correct return address information prior to shipping item(s) back
- Item(s) must be adequately packaged and in the original cartons from the manufacturer before returning
- Depending on the reason for return, we advise for you to be prepared to arrange freight pick up and incur the cost of freight back to the manufacturer.
Please note: items listed as closeout or specials are non-refundable and non-returnable.Big Sky Decor reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% for all returned furniture items. This does not apply to any manufacturer defects or items damaged from shipping.
Special order furniture is custom made upon ordering and is non-refundable and non-returnable.
SPECIAL ORDER FURNITURE
All special order furniture requires a 50% deposit at the time your order is placed and the balance is due upon shipping. Special order furniture is custom made upon ordering and is non-refundable and non-returnable except for manufacturer defects or if the item is damaged from shipping. Special orders are defined as any order that is altered by choosing leather or accent leather that is not shown / pictured on that item on the website.
Customers have 24 hours to cancel special order furniture without penalty. A fee of 50% of the original deposit will be charged if special order furniture is canceled after the 24 hour period.
All of our furniture that is USA made, is warranted for a full three years for craftsmanship and construction. Leather upholstery and hair on hide may exhibit characteristics of scratches, wrinkles, variations in shades of color and other natural features that are not considered defects. Fabrics exhibit weave and dye lot variations and are not considered defects to the product. These characteristics are natural and unique.
The warranty does not cover abuse or normal wear. Defective claims will be analyzed on a case by case basis. Please contact us regarding any questions with your warranty.
We STRONGLY ADVISE customers to spot check shipments immediately after your product arrives. There is a small window of time when claims can be effectively handled with freight companies.
We have chosen to work with furniture specific carriers that specialize in furniture transport and residential deliveries to help reduce the amount of defects that may occur during transit. Examples of carriers used: Sunbelt and Watkins & Shepard.
- If the shipment is with an aforementioned carrier, we will file a claim with the carrier.
- If customers request a common carrier with the order, shipments will be shipped via third party and customers are responsible for filing freight damage claims.
- All claims require pictures of the damage to be emailed to Big Sky Decor.
- This includes but is not limited to images that clearly reflect damage to the shipping carton, pallet (if applicable) and the furniture items affected.
- All claims must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
We take great pride in the quality of our products. In the event that a factory defect does occur, please contact us immediately to file a claim.